The big day is finally here!! One lucky person is about to have an even sweeter reason to celebrate the holidays!
I first want to thank all of my incredible and generous vendors for taking part in this giveaway! They all have truly remarkable products (all of which I use myself) and I encourage you to support these small businesses and hard working individuals!
Are you all ready for it?! Even BIGGER and BETTER than last year.... get ready to get excited:
That's right.... ONE winner takes it ALL!!
Ready to see all the goodies from all of my INCREDIBLE vendors!?
* A $25 gift certificate to Starlit Nest. Starlit Nest offers the most gorgeous and well-made fabric flag buntings and banners to suit every occasion... perfect for your little one's room or decorations in your living room - and a must have for every photographer for every type of session.
* A gorgeous newsboy hat ($20 value) by AllieMac Crafts (your choice of size). AllieMac provides fun crafts and accessories for all sizes!
* A $25 gift certificate to Birdesign. Birdesign is one of my go-to boutiques for professional templates for photographers!
* A gorgeous bonnet/gnome hat from Babies Republic ($19 value). Babies Republic offers newborn and baby accessories & photo props. From her gorgeous elf hats (some of my favorites) to her wraps, Justyna's products are a must have!!
* The Posh Flower Hat from Little Baby Chic ($20 value). Little Baby Chic offers the cutest hats and props for photographers and gorgeous designs that mommas will love.
* A $25 gift certificate to Crossin My Heart Creations... I've been working with Shannon, owner and designer of Crossin My Heart Creations for almost two years... her specialty tutus and hairbows are stunning and perfect for little ones of all ages! Not only can she design absolutely anything you want, but her extraordinary products and attention to detail will always make you come back for more!
* A Cinch Top Thermal Tote ($20 value) from Thirty-One from rep Krista Roberts. The perfect accessory for the busy momma to tote all the necessities and the perfect accessory for the photographer to tote around all of your bows, hats, and more! Thirty-one offers unique and on-trend purses, totes and accessories that help you organize your life.
* A $25 gift certificate to Toadally Cute. Toadally Cute offers the cutest custom-designed (and personalized) banners, supplies, and every other type of goody you need for the perfect party... for every occasion! This is the gorgeous personalized banner that owner Corrie designed for Audrey Rose!
* The Norsk Bonnet from Persnicket'y Knits ($32 value). At Persnickety's Knits you can expect to find the most luxurious hand knits, using only the highest quality yarns - making your item as unique as you. All designs are drawn, knit and crafted by owner Nicole!
* A $25 gift certificate to FotoTale Designs.. where every design tells a story! FotoTale Designs offers templates of all kinds.. albums, announcements, storyboards, weddings, scrapbooking and more!
* A $35 gift certificate to Oops I Knit It Again!! This is your place to go for boutique photography props and other cute accessories for little ones!
* A $20 gift certificate to The Modern Knot! The most perfect place for customized picture frames that are fun, fresh and modern! They have several styles and colors to choose from and make the perfect accessory to every room in the house (and make great gifts!!).
* A $25 gift certificate to ChicBebe!! The perfect place for mommas that are needing beautiful handknits for their little ones and the perfect place for photographers for tons of photography props!!
Are you drooling yet!?!? Ready to win!?
#1. To enter the contest, first visit Stephanie Cotta Photography and LIKE the page. Then, you must visit all of the vendors' pages (just click the links below) and LIKE their page. You MUST actually like these pages to win (Oh yes, we will be checking on the winner!) Then just come back here, tell us that you have liked all of the pages and, if you want to, tell us why being the WINNER of the GREAT BIG HOLIDAY GIVEAWAY would rock your world this holiday season! (NOTE: If you don't have a google account when leaving your comments, just click the "Name/URL" button and enter your name!)
Bonus Entries? Of course!
#2. For an additional entry, copy and paste the following to your own Facebook wall and/or page (yes, you can get separate entries by posting on your wall and your facebook page): “Check out @stephaniecottaphotography at stephaniecotta.blogspot.com to enter to win her GREAT BIG HOLIDAY GIVEAWAY!" Then come back here and tell us you did so!
#3. For another entry, click this image on facebook and click "share" to share this image on your wall. Then again come back here and tell us you did so!
Here is the list of all of the INCREDIBLE vendors for the giveaway: (just click on each link to visit their site and like their page!)
Between juggling life with two little ones and the opening of my studio, it's hard to find time to update this blog with all of my sessions... so here is my attempt to share my wonderful sessions from July and August...
Here are some of my most favorite images from summer sessions. I did my BEST to try and make sure I included everyone.... If I have forgotten an image from your session, please PLEASE email me and let me know and I will put it in! Just as before, the winner will receive a custom designed 10x20 storyboard with images from your session (a $145 value!)
So how do we find a winner?
The voting begins right now and will end the following Sunday, November 27th at midnight. To vote, head over to Stephanie Cotta Photography on Facebook (look for the Best of Summer Contest Album) and just "LIKE" the entry you wish to vote for. To see the album with the entries, you must first become a fan of Stephanie Cotta Photography (otherwise you will not have access to album). And that's it! The entry with the most votes will win!
I'm a mom to a
precious little boy.
I love being a mom.
I'm a wife to one amazing man.
I love being a wife.
I'm not an amazing cook.
But some evenings,
I like to pretend.
I'm a daughter.
I must talk to my mom daily.
I'm a photographer.
I love newborns.
I think big pregnant
bellies are beautiful.
I believe children
make people smile.
I love my life.
And I love being able to capture
how much you love yours.