Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day Winner Announced!

Thank you to all of the amazing moms that shared a piece of your life and your stories with me. I
loved, loved reading all of the entries and hearing how much you love being a mom. I am inspired by so many of your stories and believe the moments you all have captured are truly remarkable.... life is just so beautiful.

I'm happy to announce that the winner of a session and print collection is.... Wendy:

For twenty-one months, my daughter Avery was the light of my life. I found joy in each little thing she did, from hearing her laugh to watching her explore the world around her. When I found out I was pregnant with my second daughter, Campbell, I didn't know how it would be possible to love another child as much as I love my first. How could my heart be big enough to love both of them equally? But the day I brought Campbell home from the hospital, I knew it wouldn't be as hard as I thought. Avery loves Campbell just as much as I do...and loving both of my girls has been the easiest thing I have ever done. Without a doubt, being a Mommy will always be the best job I will ever have!



Congratulations, Wendy! I look forward to meeting your little ladies!

Oh, yes, one more thing. I can't tell how long I spent trying to choose the big winner. Over and over, I read the entries and looked at some precious photographs. And then I thought to myself, it is Mother's Day, how could I choose just one? So we decided to give away one more session and print collection to one more momma. This one captured my heart because of her beautiful, blooming belly and soon-t0-be momma status. A wonderful world awaits her....

So congratulations to.... Ashley:

This image, while my face is not in it, I believe it perfectly captures me being a mother. I will be a first time mother soon and have loved every minute of pregnancy. My girlfriends are the best and I do not know where I would be without them, this picture captures everything my little one has coming its way, love, caring, laughter, and of course lots of mommas!



Happy Mother's Day to all of you mommas that love your little ones that much.


To see special moments from our mother's day, look here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails