Sunday, August 1, 2010

Summer Minis!

It's impossible to choose my favorites.... And if it wasn't for my little one tugging at my leg patiently waiting to be read some goodnight books, I think I would just keep editing and posting more. Here are just some of the very precious moments families shared with me yesterday. And if there is one thing I know, it's that, above all else, family is the most important thing in the world.... to the amazing parents that I met yesterday, thank you for letting me meet your little ones, for letting me capture a small piece of your very special family. Enjoy....

















































What an awesome day. Although I was dripping with sweat and not looking too hot, I allowed my momma to turn the camera on me.... and while this one might not be blown up and framed on the wall, it's quite a sweet moment to remember.



Stay tuned....details about fall minis coming in the next few weeks!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails